About Me

My photo

I am a father of two amazing boys.  I have served in ministry roles for almost 20 years before transitioning to the areas of education and sports media, though faith is still central to my life.  I maintain multiple blogs and hope to some day have more published work.  I am an avid reader and writer and a self proclaimed sports junkie. Add all of that up and you get the foundation of my business, Varnell Media Resources.

Friday, September 23, 2016

Arkansas Takes Down Texas State in Style




Arkansas dominated another Texas university on Saturday in preparation for the Southwest Classic vs Texas A&M.  With over 600 yards of offense in their first game, Texas State looked to be a team that would frustrate Arkansas defense.  Looks can be deceiving...

Read the full article here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment